Nothing fishy here! Indulge in an amazing steamed Halibut fit for any occasion. Easy to make and tastes like you’ve been cooking all day.
- 2 slices of Halibut (about 4 oz per slice)
- 2 medium heirloom Tomatos
- 1 small can of black olives
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (lemon will do just fine)
- 1 block of asiago cheese (aged is the best)
- Place both slices of Halibut into bowl and mix with rice wine vinegar. Set aside to marinate.
- In a medium size skillet, heat oil and cook onions for 2-3 min . Onions should have a glossy color after 2 min.
- Drain olives and add to the pan. Sauté for 4 min.
- Add sliced green pepper. Sauté for 4 min.
- Move veggies out of the middle of the pan to make room for the halibut.
- Place Halibut directly on the pan.
- Mix tomatoes in sour cream and place mixture around the fish.
- Grate asiago cheese on top and cover
- Cook for 30 to 35 min or until fish is fully cooked