When it comes to building muscle, protein is an essential building block. Planning ahead helps me reach my protein goals. Meal prep is one way to help be more consistent with achieving your protein and nutritional goals.
|Green Bell Pepper||1g||6g||0.2g||24|
|Tikka Masala Sauce||1g||7g||3.5g||60|
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 22 oz Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup White Rice
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Tikka Masala Sauce
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (about 22oz each)
- 1 cup of rice
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 cup of Tikka Masala Sauce
- 4 Meal Prep Containers
- Cut Chicken Breast into cubes and lightly salt if desired.
- In a non stick pan, spray with cooking spray and start cooking the chicken.
- Add sliced bell peppers.
- Add Tikka sauce.
- Simmer until bell peppers are soft.
- While peppers are simmering cook rice in microwave or stove top. A general rule of thumb is a 1 to 2 ratio of water to rice.
- Cook 1/4 cup rice with 1/2 cup water until soft and fluffy.
- Serve on plate or arrange chicken in meal prep containers.